Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

We are Surviving!

With God's help, of course:).

My husband is amazing. I am so thankful for him. This morning was difficult as the kids spent most of their time whining and crying. I never knew how much I could crave silence! Anyway, Lee kindly took all THREE of the kids outside to ride David's new Jeep. They loved it...and I was able to shower and enjoy a little peace and quiet.

Here are some pictures from their time outdoors:



Thankfully, after their naps, the day took a turn for the better! They were pleasant with each other and played nicely. It is amazing how quickly your heart overflows with joy when you see your children get along! Tonight I snapped a picture of Lee reading the three a book before bed. I can't post it here because it shows their faces, but it was precious. As I watched them, kissed them all goodnight, and prayed for them...I thought about how blessed we are to be a part of their lives. We could have easily missed out on parenting these AMAZING children, but I am so thankful we didn't.

Z goes home tomorrow to go trick or treating with her mama. She is very excited! We will probably do just a little trick or treating around here. I can't wait to see A in his Spiderman costume:). David is quite adorable in his giraffe costume so I'll need to post pictures of that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment