It is a new week and David's behavior is improving since taking him off of those steroids. Thank the Lord!
It is a new week and A is realizing that he is not going home with his mommy. He is much more emotional and a little more angry than usual. Completely normal, but it still saddens me that he has to go through this.
A saw his mommy and baby brother today! It was hard to say goodbye. David held his hand and shared a special toy with him to help him feel better.
I bought David his first Happy Meal today after the visit. It was late, they were hungry, and I knew that A was rather fond of them. I laughed when David asked, "Is that my box?" He then accidentally dropped fries all over my car, but I told him it was 'ok' because fries aren't all that good for you anyway. He took it pretty well.
Someone needs to find a way to bottle energy from these boys so that I can have enough to chase after them!
Does anyone have any idea how to diminish the following behaviors?
- excessive burping
- spitting
A's mom gave the 'ok' for him to join us on our trip to California! Woohoo:)
Oh, and last but not least...guess what unwanted guests decided to join our family with our adorable little guy? You really don't want to know, but I will share with you anyway- bedbugs. YUCK YUCK YUCK! We found one today and I am completely grossed out. Not sure if I will be able to fall asleep tonight. I want to steam clean our entire house. Has anyone dealt with this before? Apparently we didn't put A's clothes through the dryer enough times...our bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A friend of mine had someone come to their house and they had to put air that was 800 degrees in the house. That killed all of them in the walls and on their things. :) Terrible. I hope they go away soon. Sorry my friend.
ReplyDelete