Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Hard Part Begins

Anthony is processing...trying to understand his story...grieving in different ways...
 
It is hard to watch and sometimes difficult to be patient when he tests and tries to control with behaviors.

At the same time I am glad he is working through this now and pray that this all will ultimately lead to healing.

He has been asking things like:

"Why didn't you hold me when I was little like you held David?"

"Did I cry when my Mommy A left?"


And saying things like...

"I'm not special."

"You're going to put me in jail."


Oh, my sweet Anthony, I pray that God replaces all of those feelings of insecurity with a confidence in knowing that you are highly valued by God and cherished by us. We will love you forever and will be there for you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment