Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

He's Enough

Last week, Lee and I put away our computers after the boys went to sleep and spent time alone reading the Bible and then together praying for our family. 

The following quote from a Bible study I am doing really stood out to me during that time:

"Blessed are those who need Him enough to know Him enough to love Him enough to know..He's enough."

How true it is that those who have so little, tend to rely more and trust more on God to provide for them.  For me personally, during the times in our lives when we are preparing to say goodbye to our children...that is when I cry out to God...that is when I crave His presence and want to surround myself with his promises. Emotionally, I have little and my need is greater at those times, but I don't want to feel the need for God only in times of crisis so....

We prayed that no matter what, we would always need Him enough to know Him enough to love Him enough to know..He's enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment