Anthony and I had a lot of alone time together today while Lee took David to a birthday party.
It was really really nice. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
At one point, we were on the playground and Anthony approached these two bigger boys...one was in middle school and the other was a little younger. They were having this discussion about science and animals and here is what I overheard...
Anthony: "Animals that have hair are called mammals."
Boy 1: "Yeah, you're right."
Anthony: "And when mammals have babies they give them milk."
Boy 2: "What grade are you in?"
Anthony: "I'm in pre-K."
They continued their discussion about mammals and reptiles. I couldn't hear much except for another question...
Boy 1: "Are you really in pre-K?"
Anthony: "Yes, I am!"
They then proceeded to throw the football to each other and play tag...Anthony and these two big kids.
I have to admit, I was extremely proud of my little man and also really thankful for those boys who were such great examples to Anthony!
If you'd like to get a peak into how Anthony communicated about two years ago...take a look at this post here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment