Here is a list of what made our day so great:
1) I cleaned and reorganized the boys' room to which David responded, "This is the best room ever, I want it to stay like this forever!"
2) Played baseball as a family...so fun. The boys are getting really good. I learned today that I should stand farther away when I pitch to them. They hit hard!
3) Had a picnic for dinner.
4) Listened to Anthony exclaim, "I am so excited to go on a plane to California!" at least ten times. (note to self: wait until a few days before telling him exciting news...)
5) The boys got to meet and talk to their GREAT GREAT GRANDMA using Face Time! They thought it was very very cool that she is almost 100 years old and Anthony was thrilled that their birthdays are in the same month.
6) David and Anthony are trying out their new alarm clock. Tomorrow morning at 7am it will turn green and they will know it is time to start their day. We'll see if it works!
It was a great day and now I am ready to call it an early night:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment