Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birth Family Birthday Wishes

Today David is officially FIVE years old! Wanna a peak back at his past birthdays?

FIRST:


SECOND:


THIRD:



FOURTH:



FIFTH!!!


I don't really do Facebook too much...I love to use it to look at photos of my family members, but other than that I could really do without. HOWEVER, it has made it easier to connect with David's uncle and sister. They both sent him the sweetest birthday notes today. We are saving them for him so that he can read them when he gets older and is fluent in Spanish (this is a hint to my husband:).

David also got to Skype with his big brother!! I wasn't there, but Lee says that he is very mature (almost 11 years old now) and winning all sorts of awards at school. We are so proud of him and thankful that David has such a wonderful role model in his big brother. Hope we get to see him in person soon.

Happy birthday to our dear son...we are so incredibly blessed by you, David! 

No comments:

Post a Comment