Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Adoption Quotes & The Baby

Anthony was looking at his Life Book and sharing it with another little boy as we were waiting for his therapy session.

The boy pointed to a picture of his birth mom and asked, "Is that your mom?"

Anthony said, "Yes."

Then the boy pointed to me and said, "Who is this?"

Anthony turned to look at me and explained, "That's my real mom. I have two moms."

Boy: "Are you adopted?"

Anthony: "Yeah, I was adopted into my family."

Boy: "Me too!"

Anthony: "Cool." 

Then Anthony picked up the book we made for the boys when the baby left.

"Do you want to see a picture of my baby brother? He lives with his grandparents now, but we still get to see him."

--------------------

Speaking of which, we babysat for Baby C on Saturday and tonight! I cannot tell you how thankful we are to be able to see him and hold him and snuggle him and kiss him and play with him and see his smile and....well, I could go on and on :).

Anyway, when Baby C saw the boys tonight...oh. my. goodness. The huge smile, the arms out, the body shaking...it was priceless.

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment