The house is quiet...with the exception of the ticking from our living room clock.
The boys are sleeping soundly already and I am trying to resist the temptation of eating some of their Halloween candy:).
It was a day filled with fun activity and I wanted to document it because Anthony held it together remarkably well despite all of the excitement.
He was active, but his body didn't have those same agitated nervous movements that it often does when he is overly stimulated.
My boys can be so much fun to be around and today was one of those fun days.
They are also really awesome brothers. I got to witness David standing up to one of his friends in defense of Anthony the other day. They enjoy each other so much and while they still tend to get into arguments (usually because their imaginary animals do something to agitate the other during their 'animal game' in the car on the way to school) they are great buddies.
So here is to what David called, "the best day ever!"
May it be repeated many times in the years to come:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment