Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank you, boys.

Last week, during all of the rain, it was quite an ordeal getting the boys into the car and driving home. Lee was out of town and I was just exhausted. I was trying to focus on driving, but the loud rain aggravated my headache and it was hard to concentrate. All of the sudden, I heard A's voice from the back seat saying,

"Thank you, God, for the rain!"

Today, as we left the school and walked outside to our parked car, (A) looked around and commented on the fact that it was sunny. He then announced,

"Thank you, God, for beautiful day!"

Tonight, as David gave me a big snuggle before bed, he looked up at me and said,

"Mommy, I wonder when I'll get to go to heaven to be with God. I really want to go to heaven and be with him."

Me too, David, me too.

What a blessing to have two boys who constantly remind me to be thankful for what God has given us and to look forward with excitement, our time with Him in heaven. I pray that I live each day as though it is my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment