Lee was finally able to get the video clips to work- yeah! Now on to sharing about our fifth and sixth blessings...
Jaqueline joined our foster family about a year ago at 17 years of age. Ashley was not in foster care, but she joined her mommy and still became a part of our family at 9 months of age. I've shared about their story throughout this blog, but this post (March 2nd) is where I recounted their arrival.
Here are some video clips for you to watch from their first three months with us before they returned to Mexico. The quality is poor on some of them, but I could still watch them over and over again!
Ashley was diagnosed with a brain tumor in November 2009 and God led us on an adventure to bring them both here to the US so that Ashley could receive proper treatment. Ashley was flown here by Med Evac first and after much prayer and a miraculous answer, Jaqueline joined her daughter about a week later. Here is a video of their reunion:
Lee and I recently watched the movie, Letters to God (www.letterstogodthemovie.com). If you haven't seen it already, you really should! It hit home because the main character had a brain tumor. Needless to say, I used up most of our box of tissues watching it. It was so incredibly inspiring. It reminded us, just as Ashley did, that with God, life is so much more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment