(A) likes to test it out by asking, "When are you going to stop loving me?" Then he gets this big grin on his face when I explain for the millionth time that I'm never ever going to stop:).
When I heard this song on the radio, I couldn't stop smiling...it was perfect for the boys and for me....I realized that sometimes I need reminders too that God's love will never fail, never give up, and never run out on me. What a relief it is to know that nothing I do will ever cause him to stop loving me!
Last night the boys danced to it (I wish I had video taped it...it was so sweet!)...David asked me to play it about three times and he had the whole thing pretty much memorized.
I pray that my boys feel deep down in their hearts how much they are loved and that they feel secure in knowing that our love (and most importantly God's love) will never ever give up on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment