I am not sure how to begin or even what to title this post. I do, however, feel strongly that I want to share something so that you can be in prayer for this mother.
Today I had the opportunity to speak with another foster mother whose former foster daughter (but still very much her daughter) lost her life this weekend.
This little one and her birth mother had been reunited. As I spoke with this foster mother, I could hear how much joy she had in seeing the love and bond between this mother and daughter. It is a joy that we all feel when 'things work out the way they should.'
Unfortunately, their time together was cut short by a father who was angry about something...angry that he couldn't have custody of his daughter...angry that he was alone. This weekend, a father killed his daughter and her mother.
Please pray for this little girl's foster mom. Pray that she continues to grieve in the way that she needs to in order to heal from this sudden and painful loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment