Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Have You Ever Wondered...

What God looks like?

Just in case you were wondering...David drew you a picture.



'Cause I know you were curious:).

These past few days have been filled with so much joy. God has given me the ability to sit back and just be in awe of the family He has blessed me with.



Lee spent some quality time with (A) today before, during, and after a visit with his grandparents.

I had the chance to spend some one on one time with David. I always learn so much from that little guy. Ashley was on his mind today. He is excited to see her when he gets to heaven because he knows that it will be so much fun up there with Jesus. He also wants to make sure that she still has that pinwheel by her grave. If the wind blew it away, we will need to go to the 'pinwheel store' to buy her another one. David also informed me that Jaqueline has another baby in her belly just like Ashley was in her belly, but she came out. He thinks that this new baby is going to be a girl "just like Ashley."




Thank you, God, for my amazing husband and my very cool kids who teach me more about love and forgiveness than I could ever learn on my own:).

No comments:

Post a Comment