Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Brothers

David saw his big brother on Saturday! We are excited that he is now at an age where he will begin to remember these special moments with his brother. David is starting to really look up to him and we are thankful for that because he has a pretty amazing big brother. I should mentioned that David is a pretty great big brother himself:).


The other day I learned that (A) also has an older brother...one of these days we are going to have to use our investigative skills to find him! Of course, we haven't been able to keep track of his baby brother either....sometimes I wonder why keeping sibling relationships has to be so challenging. Lives get busy...totally understand that, but still.

The boys have been a lot of fun lately. (A) continues to blossom and while we have had a few bumps along the road....he really is an exceptionally sweet, enthusiastic, and caring little guy. We love him dearly.

David is just as spunky as ever. Both of my boys have non-stop energy! They might even have slightly more than normal...we went to the soft room at the Rec Center today and of all the kids there I can pretty confidently say that my two boys were the only ones climbing and literally hanging from the walls for the entire 45 minutes we were in there (minus the 5 minutes that David and some girl hid themselves inside a tunnel). They seem to have no fear and falling doesn't phase them. I'm learning to embrace it!

Here are some pictures of David from the playground. He finally braved the monkey bars and climbed to the top without any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment