I'm usually very healthy, but Friday night I was hit with a horrible stomach virus and was up pretty much all night visiting the restroom and trying to sleep.
Lee was out of town and I was so thankful that a dear friend came over to help me on Saturday with the boys so that I could sleep. When Lee came home, he took over and was amazing. I slept most of Sunday and returned to work today. Mistake! I wound up back in bed tonight with a fever and after three days of not eating much...am just now finally regaining my appetite. Whew.
Our place looks like a tornado has hit and I have no energy to do anything about it. It's fine...the boys are fed, bathed, and daddy's taking great care of them- that's what matters, right?
Despite feeling sick, I am so thankful for how God has provided for our family through friends. Friends who are so busy themselves, and yet have gone out of their way to make time to help.
Despite feeling miserable, I am so thankful that when I spend time with boys....I see how much progress they have made over this past month or so! A is talking so much more, car rides are much less eventful, and well....the boys just seem to be settling a little more.
David asked me today when A would be going home with his mom. He wonders how long he has to be away from her. This is going to be difficult for him and I need to be more sensitive to him....
Alright, time to get some rest so that I can continue to fight this virus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment