Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have I Mentioned?

How much I love my husband? God has blessed me with an amazing man who, especially over these past few months, has stepped up and done above and beyond his fair share of work within our family. I pray that I never take him for granted.

At this moment he is out with BOTH boys taking them to see Christmas lights at some park somewhere. I am at home...cherishing the lack of movement around the house and just relaxing. Here are some pictures of the man I love:

A took this picture at his birthday lunch

This is a picture of Lee and my cousin's adorable son- we love being near family! 


The boys have really been doing well. I am proud of them. A is especially affectionate lately- seeking me out for lots of hugs and snuggles. I love it. We've all had a lot of quality time with each other and with extended family.

Oh, I guess some of you may be interested in news about our third little man? Looks like we will know more about that in the middle of January. I am definitely relieved that I will have at least a few weeks with just two boys versus three.

Alright, I am going to continue relaxing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment