Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's My Birthday, I Can Cry if I Want To...

Apparently David was a little confused about whose birthday it was today:).

Besides the whining and crying, it was a good day! It is amazing that three years ago from today we received that first phone call asking us to take in two boys. Little did we know how that day three years ago would change our lives forever. God is good.

I wanted to share this poster with you because I think it is pretty powerful.



I have been praying that God will begin to open the hearts of other families to care for His children. Lee saw this poster and was shocked to see that if ONE family in every church adopted ONE child from foster care, there would be no more waiting children. No more children longing for a family or searching for the love and stability that they so desperately need and deserve. What do you think? Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment