Ok, so we have a big God and He is always faithful to make big things happen when they are in His will. We saw that when we were able to buy this condo, we saw that when God placed Jaqueline and Ashley in our home, we see that every day when we look into our son's beautiful eyes and tell him how much we love him.
I personally like to pray big simply because God never fails to answer and leave me in awe. For example, I am praying that God will touch the hearts of the members of our church so that they desire to foster and adopt. I used to think that was too much to ask, but not anymore...I can't wait to see how that one is answered!
You are probably thinking to yourself, "Ok, Kaari, get to the point! Are you fostering a girl? Are you going to adopt? What is the girl thing all about and what do we need to pray for?" I'll tell you.
There is a little two year old girl who I feel led to adopt. She has been hurt deeply on so many levels and this hurt shows in her behavior and actions...in her difficulty sleeping because she doesn't feel safe...she is afraid to trust. Her healing journey is going to be a long one.
Now, this is still just a feeling. God has not confirmed it, but I would like to ask you to pray for just that. If God does intend for us to adopt this little girl, we would need a bigger house because we are only allowed to have the same gender in a bedroom and last I checked, David was still a boy:). We cannot afford a bigger place right now, but I have faith that God can provide it if it is His will. So please pray that if it is God's will for us to adopt this little girl, that He provides us with a house with just enough bedrooms so that she can join our family. Also pray, that if we are not the family meant for her, that God begins to prepare just the right parents for this little girl.
Thank you!
"For he delivers the needy when they call, the poor and those who have no helper. He has pity on the weak and the needy, and saves the lives of the needy. From oppression and violence he redeems their life; and precious is their blood in his sight." Psalms 72:12-14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment