Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

What a Relief!

Where to begin?

Remember when I mentioned that God was up to something big for Jaqueline? 

He still is :). God's timing is just very different from ours. 

We were in touch with Jaqueline and learned that she lost her job again because her daughters were both sick and she couldn't make it to work. We sent her some money for food for her and her girls, but she never picked it up. She never responded. 

We sent a message through Facebook. 

We emailed. 

We sent an international text to her phone. 

Nothing. I was so concerned that something bad had happened to her. 

So tonight, Lee kindly agreed for us to call her. Oh, it was such a gift to hear her voice! She was so surprised and happy that we called- I could tell:). If only there was a way to reach through the phone and give her a hug! 

Anyway, it gives me such peace to know that she is ok. She was able to secure yet another job. Her older daughter is well and her younger daughter is getting better. 

Oh, and we also got some great new pictures of Little D with his family at the beach! So now I know that all of my 'out of the country/very special to me' children are safe and sound tonight.

What a relief! 


No comments:

Post a Comment