It is so quiet.
It is just strange without him here. Especially today when everyone is celebrating with their families.
My husband helped to make the most of the day. He cooked and baked. I haven't been sleeping more than a few hours every night so I took a nap on the couch.
The big boys played nicely together - there was a lot of laughter.
It still felt weird.
We had a family movie night tonight and the boys stayed up later than usual. They are just now drifting off to sleep. It was a special time, but there was just something missing....someone missing.
He isn't here tonight, but we pick him up tomorrow and have one last day with him.
I'm thankful for every single moment God has given us with sweet Little D. I wouldn't trade those moments for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment