The tears finally came. I had a feeling that they would.
David said he was feeling sad, but didn't know why. I mentioned that perhaps they had something to do with Little D.
Yes, they did...he is sad because he doesn't want him to leave.
Oh, how their hearts love so completely - despite all of the loss they have already experienced in their short lives.
I'm not sure if it will be this way for them, but for me it seems like each goodbye gets harder.
They know what to expect and in a way that has helped them this time around, but it can also produce greater challenges when you look too far ahead and remember how it hurt to say goodbye.
I pray that God uses this experience to help remind us that He is trustworthy.
"Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment