We aren't in any rush to move, but Lee and I both have a desire to foster and potentially adopt more children. We might be crazy. We probably are. Thankfully God knows what we can and cannot handle so we'll let Him be in charge of the size of our family.
For now, though, pictures of foster children waiting to be adopted are tugging at my heart. There is this one 2 year old little boy in Washington, DC...
http://photolisting.adoption.com/foster-adoption/children/jeremiah-21051
You know you want to look. Isn't he precious? When I showed his picture to Lee, his response was simply... "We need a bigger house."
Then of course a baby girl would always be welcomed here in my house full of boys haha.
You know that if we move, we'll probably end up with teenagers, right? I don't care. God's purpose for our family is perfect and I trust Him completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment