The big boys have had some really sweet interactions lately that I don't want to forget. They have also had some not so sweet moments, but I won't document those because I DO want to forget them:).
Upon picking David up from school on Friday, Anthony excitedly asked, "David, do you want to do the United States puzzle with me today???"
Note: They were both really proud of completing a 'world puzzle' the day before. I was still feeling shocked at how enthusiastic they were over a puzzle.
David responded, "Oh yeah, I'd like that, Anthony, but first we need to do our Sunday School homework because we have church in a few days."
Note: Anthony just moved up to first grade in Sunday School and because his class is combined with second grade, he and David are in class together. Therefore, they have the same homework. David was taking his responsibility of showing Anthony how to do Sunday School homework very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment