Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Another Family Picture

Anthony cracks me up. I love his art work. 

I made this image as large as I could so you can see the details. 

So, if you are looking at the picture from left to right you will see a slide, then you will see Anthony and David holding hands. Above their head is a bubble. They are both 'thinking' about going down that slide. Then comes daddy who is quite brown (notice that Anthony's skin is outlined in the same brown) and mommy who is peach (similar to David...Anthony always thinks David and I are the same color). 

Anyway, daddy and I are thinking about the same thing too. If you are like me, you might think we are craving pizza, but no...Anthony corrected me...daddy and mommy are tired and thinking about taking a nap! Haha!

Finally comes that last little figure on the right. He didn't use any color, but that is Baby C. He is sleeping. Hence the open mouth, shaded eyes, and Z's. Above him is a birthday cake for his first birthday. Kind of sweet, huh? 

Finally, those random shapes on the top? Those are rain drops, the moon, and the sun. 

Quite the artist. Would love to hear his therapist's interpretation of this piece! 


No comments:

Post a Comment