Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11


David came out of the bathroom the other night reciting this verse. I had bought this because it was the verse God had given to me when we weren't sure what His plans were for Anthony and it brought me such comfort.  I hung it in the bathroom because...well, I figured that one day they would read it after seeing it multiple times a day. See, it worked!

Anyway, I desperately needed that reminder. God has been reminding me that He cares so deeply for my boys and that when things get rough...I need to hand over my worries and frustrations because He has it all under control.

Today, I am praising God for how much I love my boys. I am especially grateful for the quality time I have been able to spend with Anthony. It has been much needed.

God is going to use that kid in big ways - I just know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment