Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ice Skating & Pottery Pieces

David filled up one of his treasure chest sticker charts for first time listening. When this happens, the boys get to pick out a special activity to do with either Lee or myself.

He picked ice skating.

Now, I am far from skilled at ice skating, but he knew ahead of time that holding mommy's hand probably wasn't going to keep him safe. He didn't mind haha.

Here is a picture of us that Lee snapped from the bleachers. David is focusing with his head down and it looks like I am having the time of my life, right? :)

We really had a great time. Anthony decided that instead of swimming, he wants to go ice skating too when his chart is filled. I will choose ice skates to a bathing suit any day! Let's just hope he doesn't change his mind haha.


We also picked up the pottery that was painted last Saturday. All three boys were thrilled with the end result:





1 comment: