Wow. He is five. It hasn't yet sunk in.
I love this kid, despite the crazy stuff he does sometimes.
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it, but (A) has a pattern of trying to sabotage these special days. It isn't on purpose, I am sure.
Last year it was punching David in the face for no reason.
This year before his class celebration it involved peeing in the school sink.
This morning it involved breaking part of their new blinds and hanging from the metal rods under David's top bunk.
Happy Birthday!
Lee says it is a miracle that (A) has survived these past five years. I tend to agree as I think back to the corn kernel in the ear, styrofoam ball eating, paint drinking, and coin chewing incidents.
------------
Oh, (A), I am still so
incredibly thankful that I get to be your mom forever and celebrate MANY
more birthdays with you! I know that you need reassurance that we are going to love you 'no matter what' so go ahead and test away. Of course, should you ever decide to just sit back and fully enjoy one of your birthdays...that would be fine with me too:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment