So on Saturday, David wanted to call his Mommy N. to tell her the good news about (A). She wasn't there, but he left her a sweet message about his brother staying forever.
She called back today and left a message for us. In her message she said, "I'm so happy he's going to stay with us."
My heart felt all warm and fuzzy listening to that..."stay with us." I LOVE that she feels as though she is a part of our family because we feel that way too. I LOVE that she has embraced (A) since day one and treats him much like her own son.
I have big hopes that (A)'s mom will feel that way someday too.
And now for a picture of two of my handsome men taken by a young woman who has a heart for serving children. I cropped (A) and myself out...hopefully it won't be long before I can show you a family picture! In the meantime...this should do:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful story!
ReplyDeleteDonna W.