Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Annual Father/Son Bike Ride

I think it will become a tradition and therefore, I name today as their "Annual Father/Son Bike Ride."

Lee, David, and Anthony took off this morning on their bikes and didn't come back until later this afternoon. They rode about TWELVE miles together!

Don't worry, they took breaks to eat lunch and cold snacks - see?


While they were out, I was busy doing this:


It is a tough job, but someone has to snuggle the baby...

My muddy boys went straight into the shower when they finally made it home. After getting cleaned up, David promptly sat near the baby and stared at her. I'm not sure Anthony is quite as enamored as David. He seems to be more perplexed about how she can sleep as much as she does. Perhaps it is because it is difficult for him to just sleep through the night?:)

Anyway, I was so proud of my boys for the long adventure they took together. Can't wait to see what they do next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment