Haha...I just felt like writing that title because it sounded funny, but really we don't have any particular 'style' and Mother's Day today was different than usual because David was sick again.
The one thing we usually do differently than most on Mother's Day is celebrate it with both of the boys' birth moms. Again, because David was sick...that didn't happen quite as we had planned.
Instead, Anthony and I picked up Mommy A. and took her out to dinner. David and daddy hung out at home.
Have I mentioned how I absolutely love how God is shaping our family? He is so good.
Mommy A. wrote me the most meaningful Mother's Day card I have ever received. It brought me to tears and I will cherish it forever. There is something very special about a Mother's Day card from your son's mom, you know? :) Ok, maybe you don't, but take my word for it - it is very special.
Here is what she wrote:
"Hey Kaari, Happy Mother's Day. Just wanted to let you know that you have been a great person and a good mother to my son (our son). You have showed me a lot and I thank God that he picked you and Lee to have my son. Yall are very bless and good peoples. Glad to have yall in my life and as family. I love yall so much. Know that you are a great Mom. Thanks for everything. Love, A"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment