My boys are goofballs. Boy can they make each other laugh. All Anthony has to do is look at David with his mischievous smile and David just cracks up.
Sometimes it is really cute. Sometimes it is way too loud:).
My boys don't mind standing out...like the other week when it was Wacky Wednesday at school and Anthony had a dentist appointment. They both wore their bathing suits and had the first letter of their names shaved on the back of their heads (compliments of Daddy). Sorry, we didn't take a picture of it this time, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get another chance later this summer!
Oh, and this is Anthony at the dentist in his bathing suit before he had his two bottom teeth pulled. He was very brave. Yes, I still need to take a picture of him with his bottom teeth missing. His permanent teeth are really far back and crooked. I'm predicting braces in his future.
Here we are with a picture from today! Grandma and Grandpa sent David a kit to make a terrarium for his birthday. We are growing carnivorous plants. Here's to hoping something grows because this mommy does NOT have a green thumb. We followed all the directions, though, so I am hopeful. Anthony got to write his first observations in his Science Journal (thank you, Christy-Ann, for the writing journal recommendation!) and David reviewed ordinal numbers as we listed the steps needed to make this thing. It was fun and I am reassured by the fact that I will be homeschooling the one who likes to write:). Just kidding...sort of.
Summer is almost here....bring it on!


No comments:
Post a Comment