I am sick and have a fever, but despite the fact that I can barely keep my eyes open, I feel compelled to document today...a day that only God could have orchestrated.
It came on quickly yesterday - sore throat, achy body, fever. Lee was prepared to do Easter with the boys and their birth moms all on his own this morning.
God miraculously healed me just enough that I made it through...what a gift!
This was the first Easter we have spent with both of the boys' moms. It was particularly special because it would be the first time Anthony's mom joined us for church. I prayed and prayed that God would touch both of their hearts (but especially Mommy A) during the service today.
Oh, how God is so faithful to answer prayers. She was deeply touched during prayer time and it brought her to tears. I was overwhelmed with emotion at one point...just thinking of how God brought us all together as a family - on purpose. We all felt it.
After church, we ate a picnic lunch and then hid Easter eggs for the boys and played at the park. I haven't seen Mommy A that care-free and happy in a long time. Mommy N was equally pleased that we were all spending time together.
It was beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is so good!!!
ReplyDelete